The Bella 12 Piece Rocket Blender is a relatively cheap, compact bullet blender that might just be perfect for your blending needs.
This article reviews everything you need to know about the Bella Rocket Blender (model 13330), including specs, pros and cons, customer reviews, how to use it, and whether or not you should buy it.
Read on to find out if the Bella Rocket Blender is right for you!
Bella Rocket Blender Specifications
|Push down and twist to blend.
-2 large cups (13.5 oz)
-1 small cup (8 oz)
-2 storage lids
-2 lip lids
-2 shaker lids
-1 blending blade
-1 grinding blade
|BPA-free plastic cups, stainless steel blades.
|7.5 x 9.1 x 11 in.
What Can the Bella Rocket Blender Do?
One of the great things about this blender is that it comes with so many components that let you use it for different things.
The blending blade is meant for typical blending uses – things like smoothies, sauces, dips, dressings, etc.
The grinding blade is meant for chopping and grinding (more like a food processor) – things like nuts, coffee beans, spices, seeds, cheese, etc.
As a nice little bonus, the shaker lids are a handy addition for sprinkling ground ingredients such as spice blends or shredded cheese.
And all the cups are excellent travel cups – they can fit in cup holders, they come with lip lids for drinking right out of the cup as well as storage lids for sealing and taking on the go without any spills.
Bella Rocket Blender Pros and Cons
Bella Rocket Blender Reviews
According to Amazon reviews, here is what customers are saying about the Bella 12 Piece Rocket Blender…
What they like:
- Comes with enough blender cups
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Good value for the money – all parts as shown, everything worked well from the start, great adaptability
- Compact blender suits my needs
- Works great for day-to-day needs
- Used and loved for over two years before needing replacement
- Quick, strong, lasts forever, good with ice, two different blades
What they don’t like:
- Gasket ring broke within the first few months, and again after replacing it.
- The pins on the container where they go into the motor base are the parts that break. Other than replacing the gasket periodically, this product lasts forever.
- Not powerful
- Loud noise
- Really cheap (quality) – has problems with smoothies because cannot crush frozen fruit. Broke after 43 days of use.
- Slow customer service for warranty/replacements/returns.
From the negative customer reviews, we can see that the Bella Rocket Blender is certainly not the most advanced blender, neither in functionality nor quality. Some of the most frequent complaints are that this blender breaks down fairly quickly and isn’t powerful enough to handle certain blending needs (although one reviewer did say “good with ice”).
On the flip side, the positive reviews mostly pertain to the convenience and the components/accessories of this blender. For basic day-to-day blending needs, this blender seems to be more than adequate. It’s compact, user-friendly, and comes with different parts to suit your needs efficiently. It’s also fairly cheap, so you can’t expect it to compete with a $500 Vitamix powerhouse, for example.
Who Should/Shouldn’t Buy the Bella Rocket Blender?
The Bella Rocket Blender is right for you if you:
- want a cheap personal blender
- don’t intend to make many complex blends with tough/hard ingredients
- want something small and compact
- want something simple and easy to use; have no need for variable settings or complex features
The Bella Rocket Blender is not right for you if you:
- want to invest in a durable blender that will last you many years
- want to make all different sorts of blends with any ingredient
- want to make large batches at a time
- want speed control, variable settings, special features, smart tech, etc.
How to Use the Bella Rocket Blender
- Put your ingredients in a blending cup.
- Screw the blades on the cup and place on the motor base.
- Push down and twist to blend.
- Once blended to desired texture/consistency, untwist. Remove from motor base and unscrew blades from cup.
- Enjoy right out of the cup or take it to-go!
How to Clean the Bella Rocket Blender
The Bella Rocket Blender can be easily cleaned by either:
- Tossing cups, blades, lids in the dishwasher
- Washing by hand with soap and non-abrasive sponge
- Blending soapy water then rinsing
The Bella 12 Piece Rocket Blender is a convenient little blender, great for meeting your daily blending needs at an affordable price!
Not only is its classic bullet design quick and easy to use, but the various accessories that it comes with add some flexibility to your day by allowing you to blend different types of ingredients and take your blends on-the-go!
The Bella Rocket is not the most powerful, versatile, or durable blender out there, but for the price, it can definitely still be worth it.
If you’ve tried the Bella Rocket Blender, drop a comment below to let me know what you think of it!